Sunday, December 8, 2013

Am I Clear?

Sticky situations. Difficult conversations. We avoid. We build walls. Make up stories. We form opinions and build alliances with others that share our opinion. Such drama! And, almost always, there is some fear at the root of it. Some future possibility that we are making real.

Sometimes in life we get to hear about the difference we're making. This one goes in the "win" column for me. Grateful for the opportunity.

"Your tool of “issue clearing” truly changed the course of my family. We have been using it all weekend and arrived at a place of open and authentic communication (can you believe I am saying this?). My future daughter-in-law felt safe enough to open up and truly tell us her story. We have completely changed our opinion of her and we are actually talking and sharing. She said she has never seen such an open family in terms of communication. Hard to believe!  Thanks."
What is the conversation you are avoiding? What is it costing you? What would you do if you had no fear? What might be the benefit of getting clear?  All good questions.

Onward!

What would guide your steps in a gap year?

In March of this year I decided to end all of my current work and take a gap year in 2024.  It’s been a process of letting go, handing off, ...